|PAIGE WHAT ARE YOU WEARING. Source|
- KALEY CUOCO, WHAT THE EFF.
- Okay, how the hell are they affording all these designer brands? Between the three of them, they have ZERO JOBS.
- Oh my God. Are they seriously going to do a Sex and the City themed episode when Phoebe's love interest is Smith from Sex and the City?!
|STOP. Also, source.|
- Bahahaha, Paige is becoming a cop??? Oh, wait. No. That was too much to hope for. She's going to quit and make out with a cop instead. Of course.
- Ugh, seriously? They're bringing The Source back AGAIN??
- Oh wait. It lasted a red hot second before they vanquished him again. Excellent.
- Thank God we're done with this stupid double identities plot. It was getting incredibly confusing.
- ANOTHER body swap episode? Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh.
|Awesome special effects, team. Source.|
- Okay, Phoebe and her ticking biological clock are indescribably annoying.
- What the hell is that thing that looks like an ubervamp mated with the fluke monster from The X-Files?! EW.
- Ahahaha, a super soldier plan? Good job, government. That's bound to end brilliantly.
- Leo's hair is getting insane.
- Demon Charmed One impersonators?? What even is this show any more.
- Pretentious British Guy is pretentious.
- Well. That was quite the insta-wedding, Paige.
- I have zero fucks to give about Christie and her secret evilness.
- I kind of love Phoebe and Coop, even though he was totally added in at the last minute to wrap things up.
- Christie is the worst. THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORST.
- Welp. They blew up the house. I guess the show really IS ending.
- WHAT. PHOEBE. AND PAIGE. WHAT. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
|FEELS. Also, source.|
- This finale is so wibbly wobbly timey wimey that my brain can't keep up.
- I find it oddly hilarious that Phoebe's worn ugg boots through the entire finale.
- Kaley Cuoco is a really terrible fake crier.
- I really wish they'd worked out a way to bring Shannen Doherty back for the finale.
- Okay, that ending was hella cheesy, so HOW IN THE HELL DID IT STILL MAKE ME CRY?!?!?!
So. There you have it. It took me a stupidly long time, but we have fiiiiiiiiinally reached the end of Charmed.
Did you see season 8? What did you think?