- I don't know how I feel about Phoebe's short hair.
- Ahaha, Smashmouth are opening the season. Amazing.
- The special effects for this dragon are TERRIBLE.
|I mean, really. Source.|
- The little doorbell sound whenever Phoebe gets a premonition is really annoying.
- Oh my God, Paige is stuck in some witchy Romeo and Juliet thing???
- Ahahahaha, Piper is dating Sheriff Lamb from Veronica Mars.
|And his hair is AWFUL. Source.|
- Leo and Chris being chased by a T. rex is one of the stupider things this show has done.
- Oh my God. Holtz from Angel! With a natty little moustache. And he trades souls from powers? This is amazing. AMAZING.
- ...........a demon baby with a frog tongue? Gross.
- Bahahahaha, someone just said "manticores" in such a way that it sounded like "magic whores". DEAD.
- Piper. PIPER. Do not boff a guy on top of a firetruck OMG.
- HIPPIE LEO I HAVE NO WORDS.
- This timeline is totally wonky. It's the late 1960s and Grams is a flirtatious 30-something flower child who's treating Patty like she's 16. But Prue was born in 1975???
- "Since when do you speak Freedom Fry?" I...what.
- Magic School is awful. And a rip-off of Hogwarts without being anywhere near as awesome as Hogwarts.
- The special effects for this magic carpet are HORRIFIC.
- Wow, I actually remember this Piper/Leo in the ghost plane plotline.
- Um. Piper is insta-pregnant. Wowsers.
- Are these people at Phoebe's high school reunion meant to be 28? Because they all look about 40...
|The outfits don't help. Source.|
- This spider demon looks like a deranged vampire.
- How many times are they going to use this "someone got footage of them doing magic" storyline? Because it feels like it's at least once a season.
- I love how the villain never takes off his "work uniform", thereby making it really stupidly obvious where they should start looking for him.
- I have Darryl feels. Who knew that was possible.
- Punk!Leo's hair is possibly the greatest thing to ever happen on this show OMG.
|LOOK AT THIS HILARITY. Source.|
So. Is it just me, or is that the most hilariously awful hair of all time?