|Why does HMC look like an afterthought?? Source|
- This floaty ghost head is like a cross between Voldemort and Slimer.
- OH. MY. GOD. Did Charisma Carpenter guest star in EVERYTHING?!
- ...................the Angel of Death is bitching about working overtime.
- Charisma's character is a total sass explosion who gets premonitions. Apparently she's still playing Cordelia Chase.
- Seriously, I can't take Agent Brody seriously because he's Jack from Dawson's Creek.
- Leo, dude. Remove the knife from Piper's stomach and THEN heal her.
- I wonder if the real reason that they got rid of Phoebe's active powers is because they ran out of money to make her levitate.
- No, but seriously. Why the hell would they even let Agent Brody in the house?!
- Bahaha, the Avatars basically have touchscreens ten years ahead of schedule.
- Billy Zane is singing. What the eff.
- Paige: "Okay, hi. I'm wearing lip gloss. Do I LOOK homeless??". Don't be judgey, Paige. Homeless people are allowed to care about their appearances too.
- Why the hell do all the scenes with the Elders suddenly take place on top of the Golden Gate Bridge?
- COLE, OH MY GOD, YOUR HAIR.
- Did we HAVE to have a close up of Piper sewing up Leo's shoulder? Gross.
- Oh no. Did they just give us an "into every generation, a girl is born" storyline for Pandora's Box? Ugh, they totally did.
|She's even blonde. Source.|
- Pretty sure Phoebe's love interest guy just got killed by the demon version of Wolverine...
- Are they seriously faking their deaths? WHY. WHY IS THIS PLOT A GOOD IDEA? I ALREADY HATE IT.
Guest stars from this season who should have known better: Nick Lachey, Charisma Carpenter, Kerr Smith, Billy Zane, TJ Thyne, Oded Fehr, Sebastian Roche, Seamus Deaver, Jon Hamm, David Anders.
Two questions, friends. 1. Are you as astonished over some of those guest stars as I am? (JON HAMM???), and 2. Any suggestions for what show I should watch and have a lot of thoughts about next?