Anyway, here are my thoughts on Charmed season 5:
- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MERMAIDS.
- "You must be Paige. You have a big underwater fanbase." What.
- Oh my God. Phoebe's Cinderella dress is the opposite of classy. I can't even.
- MARK SHEPPARD. Is there any paranormal/sci-fi show this man isn't in?!
- ...........Paige just orbed in the middle of sex and her boyfriend didn't notice. I...what.
- EYEBALLS. WHY DID THERE HAVE TO BE EYEBALLS.
- Ugh. Haven't they vanquished Barbas like three times already? WHY IS HE BACK??
- Ew, Cole. A demonic stripper who can shapeshift into Phoebe? GROSS.
- Wow. This 100th episode is a LOT like the episode of Buffy where Cordelia wishes Buffy had never come to Sunnydale.
- Okay, a creepy old man who walks into your room and delivers nightmares? NOPE.
- Ahahaha, Piper's watching Passions!
- HARRY POTTER REFERENCES, YESSSSSSSSSSSS.
- Phoebe is wearing a snood. A SNOOD.
|SNOOD. Also, source.|
- Right, because Piper would totally be wearing hipster jeans and a midriff top a week after giving birth. Okay, show. Whatever.
- ERIC DANE. HOW HAD I FORGOTTEN ABOUT ERIC DANE?!
- Oh my God. Is that Pat Benatar??? IT IS. And a leprechaun just told her husband "I've already given you my best shot!". No. Just...no.
- Ahahahaha, Zachary Quinto is a warlord!! And he's getting attacked by millions of cats. AMAZING.
|WHAT. Also, source.|
- ........wood nymphs. Really?? And Susan May Pratt with blonde hair. I can't even.
- Oh my God, Paige's boyfriend is Darryl from The Walking Dead!
- Okay, why is Paige doing charades when she could just WRITE THINGS DOWN??
- Paige, honey. Don't walk out of the bathroom at your new boyfriend's house fanning the air, even if you DID just orb in from vanquishing a stinky demon...
|"Yeah, I'd stay out of there for a while..." Source.|
- ..........Jason just gave Phoebe a Chinese-American dictionary. Did you know American is a language? BECAUSE APPARENTLY IT IS.
- Ahahahahaha, it's Pintel from Pirates of the Caribbean!
- Oh my God. The Alien Bounty Hunter from The X-Files is playing Chronos. Awesome.
|And more Phoebe snood. Source.|
So apparently a lot of my thoughts had to do with guest stars this season. At least I was less baffled by the costume choices???
Do you get ridiculously excited over the guest stars of 15 year old TV shows?? Or is it just me?