ANYWAY. Here are All The Thoughts about Charmed, season 4.
|Holy mackerel, what are these shirts?!|
- I hate that Prue's death had to happen completely off camera because Shannen Doherty got fired. And as much as I think it's awesome that she refused to let them use her image, the ways they get around that over the remaining seasons are RIDICULOUS.
- Ahahaha, Paige's magical boob job. That's what happens when you use magic for personal gain, girl!
|Source. And also LOL.|
- Oh my God, Daniel Dae Kim is an evil ninja.
- Woohoo, we're finally into episodes that I remember!!
- ..............did Phoebe just wear a denim jacket to a job interview? Yes. Yes, she did.
- Ahaha, Ben from Buffy is playing a thirteenth century prince! AMAZING.
|Source. And no, I don't know what's up with Paige's hair.|
- Cole, that was a terrible marriage proposal.
- Ahahaha, Cole wants to be a cop?? Excuse me while I die laughing.
- Paige, you're an idiot. Why on earth would you cast a spell to make Glen believe you're a witch when you could just orb?!
- Oh my God, The Source has some kind of reverse Brazilian on his chin.
- Oh good, Cole's evil again. Just what this show needed.
- Phoebe's wedding dress is HORRIBLE.
|Not helped by her hair. Source.|
- Hey, look! The church they were meant to get married in is the one from the Faith-Buffy body swap episode!
- That was some AWFUL fake crying from Brian Krause.
- Phoebe's stupid tiny fringe is reeeeeeeeally awful.
- Douchebag Cole is a douchebag.
- Ahahahahaha, PRINCIPAL SNYDER IS A WIZARD.
|LOL. Also, source.|
- Ugh, Evil Phoebe. I seem to recall that when the show first aired, this is about the point where I stopped caring.
- BYE COLE.
So there you have it. I'll do my best to NOT wait the better part of three months before posting my thoughts on season 5!
IMPORTANT QUESTION: On a scale of 1-10, how unhappy were you about Prue being killed off?