|Please buy bras. Also, source.|
- I have literally no memory of Dan the neighbour guy and his niece.
- I honestly think the costumes have gotten even worse.
- Their version of 2009 is fucking hilarious.
- Yessssssssss, the start of the dubious musical guests!
- Ahahahahahahahahaha, PRUE GOT TURNED INTO A DUDE.
- ...wow, a Blair Witch Project episode.
- MISHA COLLINS HOLY FUCK. He looks about 12 years old.
|LOL. Also, source.|
- Leo's constant eye rolling over the Piper/Dan relationship is hilarious.
- Welp, Prue's astral projection abilities have turned up at an awkward time...
- Ahaha, douchey Glen from The Wedding Singer is Piper's doctor.
- Awwwww. The Valentine's Day card that Leo gave Piper is kind of adorable. With a teeny side of stalker...
- Um. Did Phoebe just get sexually assaulted by a ghost????????
- Ahahaha, Prue's digital SLR is ENORMOUS. Aaaaaaand she just broke the lens. Ouch.
- PRUDENCE HALLIWELL, DID YOU JUST SLEEP WITH YOUR KIDNAPPER??????
- AMY ADAMS, WHAT. And she's being stalked by The Mummy. I can't even. Plus, her outfits are SO flattering!
|I imagine her face looks like this now when she thinks back|
on the fact that she guest starred on Charmed. Source.
- Oh my God, Anne from Buffy/Angel. Awesome.
- ....................is that Rembrant from Sliders? OH MY GOD, IT IS.
- Okay, the 30 seconds worth of zoomy shots of San Francisco at the start of every single episode are getting really old really quickly. WE GET IT ALREADY.
- Ahahahahahahaha, chimpanzees with magical powers? What the hell even is this show?
- So apparently the alien bounty hunter from The X-Files is one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Awesome.
- Ahahahaha, 17 year old Prue with braces.
- BYE DAN. NO ONE WILL MISS YOU.
And one final photo for good measure because I cannot stop laughing at how awful it is:
And yes, the title of this post is an actual quote from season 2. Quite possibly the most accurate quote of the entire series...
Did you watch Charmed back in the day?