- Having this many Neptune High graduates who are good friends all attending the same university is suuuuuuuuuuuper contrivancey.
- Oh, Veronica. Only the first week of class, and you're already pissing off the TAs. Don't ever change.
- Ugh, Dick.
- Are there ANY non-murdery parents in Neptune besides Keith???
- Aaaaah, Tessa from Supernatural!
- OH MY GOD, LAURA SAN GIACOMO. I AM DEAD.
- Logan Huntzburger is bonding with Logan Echolls. Awesome.
- Dianna Agron? WHAT IS HAPPENING THIS SEASON?!
- Oh, Wallace. What did you do?
- Oh, honey. You *NEVER* leave your drink unattended.
- YOU FUCKING RUN TO HER, LOGAN ECHOLLS. YOU RUN LIKE THE WIND.
- Mr Sheffield from The Nanny ahahahaha.
- Oh my God, Dick. You did not just call that a keister egg. Ahahahahaha.
- BRB, having Logan feels.
- Ahahahaha, only Mac would go to a party wearing a t-shirt that says "Ask me about my STD".
- Dick throwing dick pictures off the balcony is oddly hilarious.
- I kind of love Piz when he's not being all desperate puppy dog eyes...
- I'm so torn on Logan right now. Like, I adore him. But he's the king of fucking things up, and desperately needs some therapy to sort his shit out.
- BACKUP!!!! I wish Backup had been a more regular character. Because of all the reasons.
- Keith, what even is this??
- Oh my God, Dick locking Logan on the balcony so that the hotel staff can clean is PHENOMENAL.
- Veronica in jail is magical.
- Logan is fangirling over Melville Dewey, and I want to hug him so much.
- SHERIFF LAMB. WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED OMG WHAT I CAN'T EVEN.
- Parker and Logan = nope.
- Paul Rudd. PAUL RUDD. AND HE IS SINGING. THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER.
- LaFayette from True Blood? Uh, AWESOME.
- Mac. You did not just make a joke about Piz-neyland. OMG. I love you.
- "Rob Thomas is a whore". LOLOLOLOL.
- Can we talk about how much I adore Veronica and Weevil's friendship?
- Okay, that ending SUCKED. I mean, as a season ending, it was fine. But as a series ending?? Thank God for the movie, that's all I'm saying.
|Seriously, what is this? Also, source.|
Is it March yet, you guys? Because I want it to be March...