There's not really all that much of interest going on at the moment. But I shall bullet point it all nonetheless:
- I finish my internship tomorrow, and will be flying back to Melbourne tomorrow night. I have not yet packed on account of it takes effort and I'm lazy. I suspect it will end with me jamming everything into my suitcase five minutes before I have to leave for the airport. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
- I made my triple chocolate brownies last night. Turns out, they go FABULOUSLY with Connoisseur Raspberry and White Chocolate ice cream:
|OM NOM NOM NOM NOM.|
- This morning, I ate breakfast with my hair up in a towel turban. This is not at all unusual, but this morning, the twins were awake. And apparently they'd never seen someone with their hair up in a towel turban before, because their facial expressions were priceless. Clapton gave me the stink eye and a face that screamed "What the fuck is on your head, lady? Are you aware that you look like a COMPLETE idiot??", while Bowie's eyes got reeeeeeeeeeeally big and she stared at me for five minutes with a face that yelled "DUDE. THERE IS A THING ON YOUR HEAD. IT'S EATING YOUR BRAINS. SERIOUSLY. IT'S TERRIFYING. YOU SHOULD GO AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR. OMFG." It was kind of hilarious.
- I saw a truck this morning with a Montana licence plate. IN CANBERRA. I am still confused about this, twelve hours later.
- I just saw an ad for a Broncos vs Raiders game on TV, and my first thought was "It's December. Doesn't rugby season end like a week after football season?!?!?!". And then I realised it was the DENVER Broncos vs the OAKLAND Raiders, not the Brisbane Broncos vs the Canberra Raiders like my brain told me it was.
- I have done precisely zero Christmas shopping. Whoops?
- I apologise for the fact that I haven't been replying to comments, or commenting on all your blogs. I *have* been reading them. I've just been reading them on my phone on the bus, and by the time I'm on my laptop, I'm back to being vague again.
How are you guys? Hopefully less vague than me??