- I went to see Argo with my parents last night. Half way through the trailer for The Hobbit (it doesn't open here until Boxing Day), my mum turned to me and went "Bilbo is the porn guy from Love Actually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Yes. Yes, he is.
- I just discovered that Seth Green played a vampire in the original Buffy movie. I now feel the need to go and watch it immediately.
- I finally managed to persuade my travel agent that no, my travel insurance policy should not come with the title "Mister". This is something of a relief to me.
- I got a Christmas card from Kat the other day. It came from somewhere rather more exotic than New Zealand:
- I had dinner with the lovely Pretzel Thief in the city last night. I'm honestly surprised that it took us a good hour and fifteen minutes before we discussed
Pacey WitterDawson's Creek.
- Deidre and I went to see Pitch Perfect last Friday. Our one sentence review: "Could they really not find more attractive men who can hold a tune??"
- The Channel 7 catch up TV thing is refusing to let me watch last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy. This makes me sad.
- I bought the twins this (amongst other things) for Christmas. It's quite possibly the most brilliant thing EVER.
- If you leave candy canes sitting in a cupboard for an unknown number of years, this is what happens:
|Ew. And yes, I have a freckle on the palm of my hand.|
- There's a possibility that I had a small emotional breakdown this afternoon on account of how a decent chunk of my clothes don't fit any more, and I'm about to spend a month in the home of all things deep fried.
- Related to the previous, who wants to start coming to the gym with me so I actually have the motivation to go regularly??
- I have a truly terrifying number of Buffy episodes to watch for Snark Squad before I leave the country on January 3rd. Instead? I seem to be spending my evenings watching Sliders and Alias. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
- There's a possibility that I piled six of the paper hats from Christmas crackers onto my head this evening. Because I'm classy like that.
What's new with you guys?