Other things that are happening:
- The cats have stopped running away from me
- The babies have stopped giving me the stink eye whenever I'm in their line of sight
- I'm watching all manner of trashy TV (think Dance Moms and Toddlers and Tiaras), on account of I CAN.
stoleborrowed my mum's Kindle so that I don't have to carry a bunch of books around with me. It's very convenient, but having to turn the page twice as often is INCREDIBLY irritating.
- I have NOT missed Canberra's buses. Yesterday, a girl was talking on her phone and walked into the road without looking, and the bus driver had to slam on the brakes to not kill her, and a kid went flying into the front of the bus and had to be taken to hospital with potential broken ribs.
- I fell over when the bus driver braked, but didn't injure myself on account of falling on other people. YAY.
- Being a proper grown up makes me sleepy like whoa, and as a result, I've been in bed before 10.30 every night since I got here.
- It seems like my hair REALLY likes Canberra water. I don't think my hair has been this smooth and shiny in years.
- I HAVE ACCESS TO ZUCCHINI PUFFS AND PIDES AGAIN!!!!! Seriously, I don't think you guys entirely understand just how exciting this is.
What's new with you guys?