ANYWAY. Let's get back to regularly scheduled programming!
Before I was so rudely interrupted by the Great Computer Debacle of 2012, I was going to tell you about all the buckets of awesome that I have planned for my trip to the US in January!
Things I Have Planned For My Trip To The US In January:
1. Ice hockey in Washington, DC (provided I can convince someone to go with me).
2. A behind the scenes tour of the Library of Congress. AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
4. Meeting and hanging out with Sarah.
5. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And, you know, the rest of Universal Studios. But mostly Harry Potter.
7. LOR. We will have all the fun, including vlogging an episode of Buffy for Snark Squad. Because that's how we roll.
8. Meeting Gina, and planning ALL the plans.
a) Mexipalooza - in which we eat ALL the Mexican food.
b) Moviepalooza - in which we (hopefully) go and see Les Miserables and/or The Hobbit at the movies.
Failing that, we will watch Paperback Hero together. BECAUSE OF REASONS.
c) Balloonapalooza - in which we will go hot air ballooning, and it will be awesome.
9. Buying Kat a suitcaseful of Pretzels M&Ms as a wedding present.
10. SARA!!! In case you've forgotten, Sara's my BFF/partner-in-crime from such adventures as Guatemala, Belize, and Mexico; Canberra, Tasmania, Sydney, and Central Australia; and last year's trip to New York. And she lives in England, which is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, so I never get to see her.
Aaaaaaaand then there's the second list...
Things That I Inevitably End Up Doing In America:
1. Hulking out over the existence of pennies.
2. Watching the news and yelling at the television.
3. Eating too many mozzarella sticks.
4. Attempting to get into the driver's seat of a car because EVERYTHING IS BACKWARDS.
5. Taking hours to pay for anything because all the money looks the same.
6. Buying a crapton of books because ZOMG SO CHEAP!!!
So there you have it. Those are the exciting things I have planned so far. And yes, I will pretty much always turn a trip to the US into an opportunity to meet blog friends. Because bloggers are made of awesome, you guys.
PS. Don't forget to ask me questions for my 500th post!!