Things that went wrong with technology yesterday:
1. My iPod decided that it was going to skip through a hundred songs without playing any of them.
2. My laptop kept losing the internet signal at home, even though it was sitting directly over the router.
3. I got an email from Lor telling me that our next Buffy recap post was ready for my snark.
Me: Lor, I think I broke Wordpress.
Me: Lor, it won't let me add pictures.
Me: Lor, it's doing weird things.
Me: Lor, why won't it wooooooooooooooork?????? :(
Me: Lor, seriously, I think I broke Wordpress.
4. When I caught the tram to uni, I had to hold my Myki in front of the scanner for approximately a millionty years (okay, maybe more like 30 seconds) before it finally registered.
5. I had to push the button in the lift about four times before it stooped to taking me to the floor I wanted to go to.
6. The wifi at uni was broken.
7. My phone doesn't get 3G reception in the lecture theatre on the 9th floor.
8. There was a fire drill about 5 minutes into the lecture, and we had to evacuate. (Okay, that one isn't really technology related, it was just frustrating...)
9. My computer decided to shut down its wifi receiver altogether for no apparent reason.
10. Google Docs stopped working, meaning I was able to contribute absolutely nothing to our group project. And yet, when someone else looked at it, I was listed as currently viewing the document about five times.
11. I finally made Google Docs work by using Internet Explorer (*shudder*), and when I was having an "Eeeeeuw, Internet Explorer" moment to one of my friends on the way to the tram stop, I got glared at by an old man who apparently didn't approve of my language. I maintain that the baby Jesus WOULD cry if he had to use Internet Explorer, and that he would probably swear about it too.
Basically? I was on the verge of this yesterday:
Does technology hate you too? Please say it does.