|"We're judging you for writing this." Also, source.|
- Uh, Scully? Yelling Mulder's name at the bottom of a huge canyon is TOTALLY not helpful.
- Ahahaha, Scully's being suspended for insubordination. AWESOME.
- WTF. Mulder is floating through space covered in tree branches...
- Oooh, the metal detector is being set off by nothing! HELLO, SCULLY'S SUBDERMAL IMPLANT!
- Aaand now Scully's sister has been shot. I'm starting a "who can lose more friends/relatives?" count.
- "What is this?" "This is where you pucker up and kiss my ass!" I love it when Skinner's a badass.
- Oh my God. Jack Black and Giovanni Ribisi in the one episode. AMAZING.
- Aaaaaaah, PETER BOYLE PLAYING A PSYCHIC!! This episode (Clyde Bruckman's Finale Repose) is fantastic - Mulder and Scully are SUPER snarky.
- The facial expressions on The Stupendous Yappi are freaking hilarious.
- Ugh, Queequeg. You're quite possibly my least favourite fictional dog EVER.
- Ahahahaha, the executioner is wearing a black hood and A BOWLING SHIRT.
- OMG. Some guy just slobber kissed a woman to death, and now she's turning into jelly. EEEEEEEUW. Oh, and this whole thing happened because of internet dating. Beware of the fat sucking vampires, y'all.
- WTF. A ghost soldier attacking people, including a kid in the sandpit. Reminds me of The Mummy.
- OMG. JEWEL STAITE!!! Foetus Jewel Staite. Amazing.
- Agent Pendrell, you are adorkable.
- Ahahaha, Scully has accidentally stumbled into a leper colony.
- Okay, I'm pretty sure if I were trapped in a train car containing a bomb that was due to go off in less than a minute, I wouldn't stop to investigate it.
- Scully thinks she's autopsying a saint. AWESOME.
- Mulder to Scully: "You never draw MY bath" #secretsexytimes
- COCKROACHES ARE CRAWLING OUT OF THE WALLS AND KILLING PEOPLE, THIS IS CREEPY AS FUCK. Also, Scully's all jealous of Mulder hanging out with a hot entomologist #secretsexytimes
- ZOMG. Mini Ryan Reynolds. With SUPER goofy teeth. And Lori from That 70s Show, in the same episode.
- Mulder just asked for help with "the horny beast". Shortly followed by "I know how much you like snapping on the latex, Scully" OMG, SO MANY #SECRETSEXYTIMES
- Eeeeeeeuw. Creepy severed heads in gargoyle statues remind me of the Weeping Angels...
- The black oozy stuff! I remember that stuff...
- "It's a North American P-51" "I just got very turned on..." #SECRETSEXYTIMES
- OH. MY. GOD. A very young Michael Bublé just played a submarine officer with like one line.
- I love it when they make references to past episodes through trashy tabloid newspapers.
- This 'pusher' guy is creeping me out. He's the human equivalent of the Doctor's psychic paper.
- Okay. This is in NO way how an archaeological dig works. For starters, the sides of those trenches are really badly excavated. Secondly, no one excavates IN THE SNOW. Because the ground is frozen.
- This archaeologists being eaten by jaguar beasts sent by a dead shaman episode? Reminds me of the Buffy episodes 'Dead Man's Party' and 'Inca Mummy Girl'...
- OMG. B.D. Wong and Lucy Liu in the same episode. But I'm super confused about what the lottery thing is for. Ohhhhh. Right. I remember now. Body parts. EW.
- Hahahaha, the bleeped out speeches by the detective in 'Jose Chung's From Outer Space' are fantastic. That said, WTF is this episode?! Also, are Mulder and Scully sharing a room?? #SECRETSEXYTIMES. Wait. Is that Alex Trebek? It IS. AMAZING.
- Wait. Skinner's getting divorced? Who knew he was even married?? (Ha - apparently not Mulder and Scully!)
- Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuw. Sex scene involving Skinner. Excuse me while I hurl... Aaaaand now she's dead. Awkward. That said, the tape outline of the body on the bed is HILARIOUS.
- Yessssss, Quagmire! Giant fake monster feet FTW. That dude is taking WAAAAY too many photos for someone who has to pay to get film developed.
- Ahaha, "Dude, what's wrong with you? You made me drop my toad!".
- Queequeg getting eaten totally reminds me of the cow being fed to the raptors in Jurassic Park.
- "Scully, are you coming onto me?" #SECRETSEXYTIMES
- Uuuh, there's a crazy man trying to kill a fictional version of Slobodan Milosovic over and over again. Whut. Oh, and now Scully's going cray-cray. Excellent.
- I LOVE it when magic healing people make the blood from wounds disappear, as well as healing fabric. It's hilarious.
- ZOMG. Why does Mulder's mum has an alien stabby thing? THE THICK PLOTTENS!!
So. My #secretsexytimes theory. Who's on board with me? Also, is it just me or is that picture of Ryan Reynolds HILAAAAAARIOUS??