So. Um.... Let's see...
- Group projects are sent by the Devil to torment people.
- I had this Facebook chat conversation with my brother, who's currently in America:
C: Josh Duvall!
Me: Who the hell is Josh Duvall?????
Me: Is he some music person that I'm not cool enough to know about?
Me: Do you mean Josh DUHAMEL??
C: Yeah, that's the one. Mr. Fergie.
Me: *head desk*
- I fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally got the replacement for my 50mm prime lens today. HURRAH! There was this whole messy complicated thing where the guy at the camera shop said they'd courier it to me, but then someone else at the camera shop told him that I'd picked up the rest of my camera, and so I was obviously going to pick this up too. So they didn't courier it, and my poor lens was stuck sitting around the camera shop for an entire week.
- Uni is going pretty well. It's still kind of hard to tell, because we've only had one assignment back from each class. But I've got three high distinctions and one distinction, so I guess that's a good sign??
- I'm heading to Canberra for the weekend on Friday morning. Yay? It's for Emily's baby shower, and it will be good to catch up with everyone. But considering my entire experience of baby showers is the episode of Gilmore Girls where Rory and Lorelai go to Sherry's baby shower, I'm slightly scared that I'm going to have to shovel ping pong balls into a shoe box with a baby's face on it, or sniff nappies (American translation: diapers) with various smelly substances in them...
- I'm over at Childhood Trauma today talking about which of The Avengers are hot (and, you know, other stuff about The Avengers) with some of the greatest girls you can find on 20SB: Lor, Nugs, Harley and Shelly. It's pretty hilariously awesome, and you should check it out.
How are things with you guys? Also, what the hell happens at a baby shower??? Seriously. Help a girl out.