It's 9.30pm and I haven't had dinner yet, so I apologise in advance if any of the following responses make absolutely no sense. You can link up at Lauren's blog and play along too!
1. I started my blog because I was living in Canberra and feeling like I was having the same conversation over and over again with everyone in Melbourne. So the logical thing to do in terms of keeping people up to date was to start a blog!
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs is amazing photos of far away places.
3. Something I love about blogging the incredible friendships that you can have with people on the other side of the world who you've often not even met before. And then when you DO meet them, everything just clicks. It's like you've been friends for years and just fall into the middle of a friendship rather than having to start from scratch!
4. A favorite blog post of mine is the entire series I wrote about travelling in the US last year. I had such an amazing time with so many fantastic people. Plus, I crack myself up. Check out Colorado: the "she wants to go right!" edition, which has links at the bottom to all the others!.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I’ve never before mentioned on my blog is my surname. And my full first name for that matter. That's right - Kirsti is an abbreviation. And no, I'm not going to tell you what it's short for.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are Between Pink Gingham and Fine China, A Cup of Ti, and raspberri cupcakes. And suggestions are always welcome!
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are anything specific about work. Sure, I might say "Work kind of sucked today" or "Holy crap, the gallery is FINALLY open!!", but nothing more specific than that. Unsurprisingly, this has been a lot easier to do since I've been unemployed ;)
Have a good weekend, guys! <3