Oh, hey. Y'all thought I'd forgotten about this, didn't you? SURPRISE!
The theme for Day 13 of the challenge is 'Yourself with thirteen things'.
Obviously I'm a dirty cheater and included a picture of myself rather than my actual self.
1. My iPod, which I rarely go anywhere without.
2 and 3. Two of my favourite books - Jane Eyre and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
4. Me and my BFF, Sara, at Bondi Beach in 2010.
5. My beloved 50mm prime lens.
6. My trusty sunglasses. I even wear them when it's raining.
7. The awesome cake server my mum got me for Christmas that says 'I <3 cake' on the handle.
8. An Egyptian £1 coin with Tutankhamun's death mask on it that Sara got me and which lives in the bottom of my handbag because it's awesome.
9. My blogging notebook, which also lives in my handbag.
10. The awesome Boston Red Sox helmet that I ate ice cream out of at Fenway Park. Best souvenir EVER.
11. My favourite nail polish - OPI's Bogata Blackberry
12. My Pandora bracelet
13. My favourite necklace - it's electrified moonstone.
So there you have it. Hopefully now that I'm back in the swing of it again, the rest of the 30 Days of Photography won't have as many long gaps in it!