Anyway, on the off chance that anyone is interested, here's what I wore last night:
Please excuse the state of my apartment. I took this when I got home after opening last night, and it was after midnight. Also, I had every intention of wearing stockings. I forked out $20 on ladder-proof stockings, and then managed to put a hole in them when I put them on. I have a gift, really I do. And to the right, you can see my clothes rack, just for Bi who presented me with this award last week:
|Thanks Bi!! :)|
Anywhatthehellwasmypoint, something else that feels like it was only yesterday? Coming home from the movies and deciding that what I desperately needed to do was start a blog. And here we are, 200 posts later! So to reward you all for reading my often nonsensical wibble, I have something special planned. Well, two rather special somethings, really, based on geographical location.
1. For my readers in Australia and New Zealand: the chance to win a batch of baked goods made by yours truly! This way, you can enjoy nommy treats without having to make them yourself. Laziness FTW!! As not everything can stand up to being posted, you can choose from the following:
|Triple chocolate brownies|
|White chocolate and nut blondies|
|Double chocolate chip cookies|
|Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies|
|Raspberry and white chocolate brownies|
2. For my readers elsewhere in the world: the chance to win these -
Two packets of double coat Tim Tams. Because I think they're infinitely superior to the original ones.
Just ask Lauren about how awesome Tim Tams are. Or, you could watch this, which is apparently what introduced Lauren to Tim Tams in the first place:
So yeah, Tim Tams are pretty amazing. (And for the record, it's not that I love you less. It's just that the week it takes to post things from Australia to the US or the UK or pretty much anywhere other than New Zealand would result in the above baked goods being kind of grody by the time they arrive!!)
Anyway, here's the rules:
1. All you have to do is leave me a comment! You don't have to follow me or anything, but if you like what you see and you want to, that'd be nice :)
2. No anonymous entries accepted.
3. If you're in Australia/New Zealand, let me know what type of baked goods you want in your comment.
4. You have to be willing to give me your address, otherwise there's kind of no point in this!
Entries will close on Saturday 11th June at 9pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (12pm Greenwich Mean Time, 7am EST). I'll randomly select the winners on Sunday, so check back to see if you've won. I'll post out the goodies after Queen's Birthday!
Thanks for sticking with me through 200 posts, y'all. It means more than you know...
With love and hugs,