The lovely Shannon over at Leaf Probably has given me this!:
Hmm, random bits of information about me, eh? Urm.............
1. I'm quick to judge people. I can tell within two minutes if someone is going to annoy the living shit out of me. And when I voice this to people, they always tell me not to be so hasty. And then a day later, they're all "OMG, YOU WERE RIGHT. MOST ANNOYING PERSON EVER!!!" And then I get all "I told you so". This probably isn't a good thing. But it's happened without fail EVERY time I've said someone annoys the living shit out of me within a couple of minutes of meeting them.
2. I hate hate HATE making phone calls and will do anything I possibly can to avoid doing it. The creation of email and text messaging are pretty much the only things that stopped me from becoming a total and utter social freak.
3. The first celebrity I had a crush on was Michael J. Fox. Yes, it was the Back to the Future days. Why do you ask?
4. I wear sunglasses 90% of the time, even when it's raining. I have a letter from the British Institute of Opthalmologists saying that my eyes are photophobic, which explains things. I got to wear sunglasses in PE in primary school because I kept injuring myself through squinting so much I couldn't see
5. I love Thai food and Malaysian food, but I don't like Chinese food.
6. I've attended six schools and three universities to date. And not because I'm a terrible student. Just because I've moved a lot.
7. When I was 9, I used to sell chocolate cakes, chocolate chip cookies, and banana muffins to my mum's friends. I bet they were all rather relieved when we moved to England and I couldn't pester them any more!
So, now to the tagging of other people, all of whom are infinitely more stylish than me!
Carly @ Tune Into Radio Carly
Rox & Lor @ Late to the Party
Kate @ Simply Kate
And thanks again to Shannon for the award! :D