So what's the good stuff? Well, there's:
- The Canberra Multicultural Festival next weekend. I'm pretty much not going to eat for the whole of next week so I can stuff myself with delicious food
- The fact that Grey's Anatomy is FINALLY back in about a minute. Woohoo!!
- The fact that Farmer Wants a Wife starts back next Wednesday. I'm frighteningly excited about it
- The fact that I'm not a teacher. Mum told me a story today about how she and another teacher had to look after the preschoolers during naptime, and one of the kids peed her pants. The other teacher picked up the kid's sleeping bag, and a river of pee poured out of it onto the other teacher's feet. Eeeeeeeeeeeeuw...
- My work buddy I's roller derby debut at the end of the month. GO FEMAELSTROM!!
- Em's hen's weekend.
- Install. Finally, after almost two years of me working on this project (and that's WAY less time than some people have been working on it!), we're starting to install the gallery, which makes the whole thing seem real. Plus, the nerd factor with the registration and conservation staff? Way higher than curatorial. They actually understand my Firefly/Pride and Prejudice and Zombies/Star Wars references!!
- Em and Matt's wedding in March
- The fact that when my niece, Little Miss A, started Prep on Monday morning, the only thing she was concerned about was the fact that she had to wear socks. He he he. Hilarity!
- My little cooking challenge, which is proceeding nicely.
- Being back at the gym four hours a week.